An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Ginger Camel Film in Qatar as our in-house producer. Talented, friendly, hard-working candidates are invited to submit a copy of their resume, cover letter, and showreel/links of relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about roles and responsibilities, see below:
Job Title: PRODUCER
- Manages project requests and communication with the client clarifying project requirements, timelines, and expectations.
- Establishes and maintains strong client relations.
- Analyses the need of clients' briefs; researches and writes creative proposals.
- Draws up production schedules and budgets based on the logistics, timings, and estimated costs.
- Hires external resources, negotiates and liaises with suppliers and freelancers.
- Plans, develops, and executes multiple and simultaneous projects from kickoff to final delivery.
- Develops and maintains freelancer and supplier database.
- Assists the line manager and conducts other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent time management, communication, budgeting, and organizational skills.
- Experienced at writing creative proposals and content.
- Has strong production background with a keen understanding of production workflow.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects with multiple priorities while delivering quality work on time and on budget.
- A good negotiator.
- Dynamic and highly self-motivates.
- Prepared to work long hours during shoots.
- Able to react calmly under intense pressure.